AXXIO 18/125 Q
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Brushless motor - more power and prolonged operation
- Quick fix nut for an easy and toolless disc change
- Softstart function and restart safeguard to make it safer to use
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Very smooth operation thanks to separation of motor and gearing
- Disk guard with quick adjust facility for flexible working
- Robust aluminum gearing housing
- Slimline design with ergonomic softgrip surfaces
- Additional handle can be fitted flexibly in 2 positions
- Recommendation for optimum results: 2.5 Ah battery & higher
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
- Cutting disc not included
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Angle Grinder AXXIO 18/125 Q: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Disc size||125 mm|
|No-load speed ( idle speed ) Max.||8500 min^-1|
|Max. cutting depth||33 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||1.54|
|Gross weight (kg)||1.85|
|Dimensions single packaging||305 mm x 140 mm x 105 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||6 Pieces|
|Gross weight of export carton||12 kg|
|Dimensions Export Carton||320 mm x 300 mm x 340 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||4962 Pieces | 10296 Pieces | 12132 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Angle Grinder AXXIO 18/125 Q.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.