CC-BC 10 M
- Intelligent battery charger with microprocessor controller
- Multi-step charging cycle, contr. and monitored by microprocessor
- Universal battery charger for various battery types such as:
- Gel, AGM, zero and low maintenance lead-acid batteries, etc...
- Automatic battery voltage adjustment for 6/12V vehicles
- Trickle charge function for a continuously ideal charge status
- Optimal for season.vehicles with long idle times(convert./m-bike)
- Use will extend the life of the battery
- Winter charging mode for outdoor temperatures below 5°C
- Display: LCD battery voltage and charging progress display
- Rescue function for exhausted batteries
- Electr. protec. against overcharging, short-circuit&swapped poles
- Totally insulated battery terminals and integrated wall bracket
Facts, figures and information for Battery Charger CC-BC 10 M: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Charging voltage||6 V/ 12V|
|Charging current Min. (arith./eff.) - Max. (arith./eff.) on 6 V d.c.||2 / [-] A|
|Charging current Min. (arith./eff.) - Max. (arith./eff.) on 12 V d.c.||2 / [-] - 10 / [-] A|
|Gross weight single packaging||1.16 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Battery Charger CC-BC 10 M.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.