CE-BC 30 M
- Intelligent battery charger with microprocessor controller
- Multi-step charging cycle, contr. and monitored by microprocessor
- 2in1: Charging and jump starting with one item
- Trickle charge function for a continuously ideal charge status
- Selectable voltage 12V/24V for adjusting to the vehicle's battery
- Universal battery charger for various battery types
- For Gel, AGM, zero and low maintenance lead-acid batteries
- Optimal for season.vehicles with long idle times(convert./m-bike)
- Charging provides extended battery life
- LED battery voltage and charging progress display
- Electr. protec. against overcharging, short-circuit&swapped poles
- Fully insulated battery clamps
- Ergonomic handle for optimum transportation
Facts, figures and information for Battery Charger CE-BC 30 M: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Charging voltage||12 V/ 24V|
|Boost engine output (Ampere for seconds)||100 A - 5 sec|
|Charging current Min. (arith./eff.) - Max. (arith./eff.) on 12 V d.c.||3 / [-] - 30 / [-] A|
|Charging current Min. (arith./eff.) - Max. (arith./eff.) on 24 V d.c.||4 / [-] - 15 / [-] A|
|Gross weight single packaging||12.18 kg|
|Product weight||10.85 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Battery Charger CE-BC 30 M.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.