GC-GP 1250 N
- High-quality INOX high-grade steel pump housing
- Maintenance-free motor with thermal overload cut-out
- Separate water filler screw for easy starting
- Water drain screw for easy draining of residual water
- Carry-handle for easy transport
- Practical on-/off-switch
- Sturdy pump foot with holes for easy anchoring
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long life
- Very high suction power&press. capacity for a whole range of jobs
- Sturdy metal thread at both the intake and output side
Facts, figures and information for Garden Pump GC-GP 1250 N: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. delivery capacity||5000 L/h|
|Max. delivery height / - pressure||50 m / 5 bar|
|Max. suction height||8 m|
|Max. water temperature||35 °C|
|Suction connection||42mm (R11/4 AG)|
|Pressure connection||33,3mm (R1 IG)|
|Power cord||1.5 m | H07RN-F|
|Gross weight single packaging||11.3 kg|
|Product weight||9.82 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Garden Pump GC-GP 1250 N.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.