GE-SP 4390 N-A LL ECO
- Aqua sensor with three automatic sensor starting heights
- Permanent mode
- Low-level suction down to 1 mm residual water level
- ECO Power: higher delivery rate, lower power consumption
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- High-quality mech. seal for a long service life
- Easily reachable hose connection on the pump's topside
- Integrated suspension eyelet
- Housing made of impact-resistant plastic & stainless steel shell
- Incl. universal connector
- Non-return valve
Facts, figures and information for Clear Water Pump GE-SP 4390 N-A LL ECO: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. delivery capacity||9000 L/h|
|Max. delivery height||8 m|
|Max. immersion depth||7 m|
|Max. water temperature||35 °C|
|Max. size of foreign particles||1 mm|
|Hose connection||47,8mm (G11/2 AG)|
|Power cord||10 m | H05RN-F|
|Gross weight single packaging||6.5 kg|
|Product weight||4.9 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Clear Water Pump GE-SP 4390 N-A LL ECO.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.