TC-AC 180/8 OF
- Oil-free, service-free motor for little maintenance
- Light, ergonomic and compact design
- Enables easy transport and space-saving storage
- For numerous compressed air applications up to 8 bar
- Incl. 3 meter compressed air hose with quick-lock coupling
- Comfortable storage compartment for accessories integrated
- Incl. blow-out gun, tire pressure gauge & 8-piece adapter set
Facts, figures and information for Portable Compressor TC-AC 180/8 OF: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. engine power (S3 | S3%)||1100 W 1.5 PS 15 %|
|Engine speed||15000 min^-1|
|Pump speed||3750 min^-1|
|Suction capacity||180 L/min|
|Output power at 0 bar||95 L/min|
|Output power at 4 bar||36 L/min|
|Output power at 7 bar||10 L/min|
|Max. operating pressure||8 bar|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Sound power level; Lwa||96 dB (A)|
|Product weight (kg)||5.02|
|Gross weight (kg)||6.04|
|Dimensions single packaging||450 mm x 150 mm x 353 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Portable Compressor TC-AC 180/8 OF.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.