TC-AC 200/30/8 OF
- Oil-free, service-free motor for little maintenance
- The 30 liter tank offers plenty of air reserves
- Standing, space-saving design
- Many applications up to 8 bar can be set by pressure regulator
- Pressure gauge, quick-release coupling for controlled pressure
- Large wheels and holding bar for easy transport
- Stability during operation is ensured by vibration-absorbing feet
- Drain cock for a user-friendly maintenance
- 10 years warranty against rusting through of the tank
- Non-return valve and safety valve for the user safety
Facts, figures and information for Air Compressor TC-AC 200/30/8 OF: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. engine power (S3 | S3%)||1100 W 1.5 PS 25 %|
|Engine speed||15000 min^-1|
|Pump speed||3550 min^-1|
|Suction capacity||200 L/min|
|Output power at 0 bar||165 L/min|
|Output power at 4 bar||83 L/min|
|Output power at 7 bar||60 L/min|
|Max. operating pressure||8 bar|
|Tank volume||30 L|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Sound pressure level; Lpa||77 dB (A)|
|Gross weight single packaging||19.6 kg|
|Product weight||18.09 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Air Compressor TC-AC 200/30/8 OF.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.