- The right speed for every material thanks to 12 graduations
- Robust 1-16 mm ring gear chuck for all standard drill bit sizes
- MK2 chuck for morse taper bits and therefore greater flexibility
- Easy to adjust depth stop for exact drill holes also in series
- Variable thanks to height-adjustable, tiltable and rotable table
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting and easy use
- Rubberized handles on the capstan for precise dosing of the power
- The foldable chip guard protects the user
- ON/OFF switch with zero-voltage release for safety
- Supplied complete with vise for clamping the workpiece
Facts, figures and information for Bench Drill TC-BD 630: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||630 W | 15 min|
|Spindle speed||250 min^-1 - 2450 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||12 settings|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1.5 mm - 16 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||60 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||35.5 kg|
|Product weight||32.55 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TC-BD 630.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.