- 4 rubber feet for standing securely and with low vibration
- Adjustable work supports for a wide range of applications
- Sturdy, compact design in metal
- Zero-play ball-bearings for precise operation
- Adjustable spark guard safety windows for safe operation
- Guard hoods which are closed at the sides for safe operation
- Complete with coarse and fine grinding/sanding wheel (K36/K60)
- For strong repairs, adjustments to shape and new initial grinding
- For minor repairs and sharpening blades
Facts, figures and information for Bench Grinder TC-BG 175: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||400 W | 30 min|
|Max. idle speed||2950 min^-1|
|Grinding wheels||175 mm x 32 mm x 25 mm|
|Grain size||36 / 60|
|Gross weight single packaging||11.95 kg|
|Product weight||10.7 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Grinder TC-BG 175.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.