- Strong 600-Watt engine and high-quality metal bevel gear
- Large grinding disc with practical hook and loop system
- Joint bearing for unrestricted mobility of the grinding head
- Adjustment to different surfaces by speed regulation
- Infinitely variable telescopic handle up to 165 cm
- Optimal ergonomics by T-handle during the treatment of ceilings
- Spring-loaded mounting of the brush rim
- Practical foot for the protection of the hose against bending
- Foldable guide pin fast setup and dismantling
- Incl. 6 grinding wheels Ø225mm (2*P60/2*P80/2*P120)
- Delivery in convenient transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Drywall Polisher TC-DW 225: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|No load speed||600 min^-1 - 1500 min^-1|
|Item length||1100 mm - 1650 mm|
|Power cord length||400 cm|
|Product weight (kg)||3.2|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.5|
|Dimensions single packaging||680 mm x 350 mm x 220 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||2 Pieces|
|Gross weight export carton||21 kg|
|Dimensions export carton||720 mm x 480 mm x 355 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||460 Pieces | 950 Pieces | 1134 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Drywall Polisher TC-DW 225.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.