TC-ID 720/1 E Kit
- 2 functions: Drilling/impact drilling for suitable working
- 13 mm quick-change drill chuck for easy tool change
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Large ergonomic soft grip surfaces for pleasant working
- Additional handle with anti-twist lock
- Reverse function for drilling and screwing
- Continuous operation lock for comfortable and easy operation
- Ready to use for a drill stand with a 43 mm shaft
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Incl. 5-piece drill set for concrete for instant project start
- Incl. transport and storage case E-Box Basic
Facts, figures and information for Impact Drill Kit TC-ID 720/1 E Kit: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of gears||1|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-2800 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-44800 min^-1|
|Drill chuck||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|Drilling capacity in wood||30 mm|
|Drilling capacity in metal||10 mm|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||13 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.4 kg|
|Product weight||1.88 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Impact Drill Kit TC-ID 720/1 E Kit.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.