- For making accurate cuts or channels in masonry or similar
- Easy and safe operation thanks to large handle
- Dust reduced working when using a dust extractor
- Easy removable dust extractor due to bayonet lock
- Safe operation thanks to softstart and drag cutting
- Spindle lock for easy tool change
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the cutting depth
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Incl. 2 diamond cutting disks for instant project start
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Wall Liner TC-MA 1300: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||9000 min^-1|
|Cutting disc||125 mm x 22.2 mm|
|Groove depth||8 mm - 30 mm|
|Groove width||8 mm - 26 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||6.2 kg|
|Product weight||4.85 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Wall Liner TC-MA 1300.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.