- High-performance chisel hammer for working on stone and metal
- Non-slip rubberized handle for safety during use
- Top performance with a hose inner diameter of 9 mm or more
- The bit is held securely by the hexagon chuck
- Incl. 4-piece 120 mm chisel set for a whole host of applications
- Incl. 1 small oil bottle, 1 nipple and 1 tensioning spring
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Hammer (Pneumatic) TC-PC 45: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Max. operating pressure||6.3 bar|
|Air consumption||113 L/min|
|Blow rate||4500 min^-1|
|Impact power||1.2 J|
|Gross weight single packaging||2.2 kg|
|Product weight||1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Hammer (Pneumatic) TC-PC 45.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.