TC-PG 3500 W
- Large 15l tank with level indicator for continuous operation
- Two 230 V socket-outlets for easy connection
- Two large wheels and a hinged handle for easy transport
- Overload switch and low oil cut-out for long-lasting use
- Practical voltmeter for showing the voltage
- Powerful, rugged and clean 4-stroke drive motor
- Easy to use actuator cable for starting
- AVR function for stable output power
Facts, figures and information for Power Generator (Petrol) TC-PG 3500 W: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Type of generator||Synchronous|
|Continous power (S1) at 230 V||2600 W|
|Max. power | time (230 V)||3100 W | 2 min|
|Power (S2 | S2time) at 230 V||2800 W | 5 min|
|Nominal current at 230 V||11.3 A|
|230 V socket||2 Pieces|
|Engine||four-stroke, air cooled|
|Number of cylinders||1 Pieces|
|Engine displacement||207.7 cm³|
|Engine speed||3000 min^-1|
|Max. engine power||4.1 kW|
|Capacity of fuel tank||15 L|
|Running time with 2/3 load||10.7 h|
|Sound power level LWA||96 dB (A)|
|Gross weight single packaging||44.6 kg|
|Product weight||42.1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Power Generator (Petrol) TC-PG 3500 W.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.