- 2-In-1 combination tool comprising an air stapler and air nailer
- Ideal for restoration and renovation jobs
- Non-slip rubberized handle for safety during use
- Top performance with a hose inner diameter of 9 mm or more
- The safety nose prevents the tool starting up unintentionally
- The fill level indicator shows the number of staples/nails left
- Depth setting adjuster for adjustment of the shooting depth
- Incl. 500 staples with lengths of 16/25/40 mm each
- Incl. 1,000 nails with lengths of 25/40 mm each
- Incl. 1 small oil bottle, 1 nipple and 2 hexagon keys
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Stapler (Pneumatic) TC-PN 50: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Max. operating pressure||8.3 bar|
|Staple length min.||13 mm|
|Staple length max.||40 mm|
|Staple width||5.7 mm|
|Nail length min.||10 mm|
|Nail length max.||50 mm|
|Nail thickness||1 mm - 1.2 mm|
|Max. load capacity of magazine||100 Pieces|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.93 kg|
|Product weight||1.48 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Stapler (Pneumatic) TC-PN 50.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.