- 4 functions: Drilling/impact drilling/chiseling with and w/o lock
- Overload safety stop for extra user safety
- Pneumatic impact mechanism for very good forward traction
- Universal SDS-plus chuck for easy tool change
- Speed electronics for fine adjustment on delicate jobs
- Low-vibration operations by vibration-cushioned main handle
- Large soft grip surfaces for pleasant working
- Robust aluminium gear head for prolonged longevity
- Additional handle with ribs for secure fastening
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Rotary Hammer TC-RH 1600: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||800 min^-1|
|Impact rate||3900 min^-1|
|Impact power||4 J|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||32 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||7.8 kg|
|Product weight||5.6 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotary Hammer TC-RH 1600.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.