- A front end driver and a face plate are included in the package
- Easy to adjust tool support for exact turning work
- Tailstock + spindle tip as 2nd element for securing the workpiece
- Torsion-resistant construction thanks to the double guide frame
- 4 speed settings for setting the ideal speed for the material
- Powerful 400W motor with higher reserves for longer work sessions
Facts, figures and information for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||400 W | 30 min|
|Max. turning diameter||280 mm|
|Spindle length||1000 mm|
|Spindle speed||890 min^-1 | 1260 min^-1 | 1760 min^-1 | 2600 min^-1|
|Gross weight single packaging||25.57 kg|
|Product weight||22.86 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.