TE-MS 2112 L
- Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
- Saw head tilts to the left for miter cutting
- X-Tend workpiece supports with one-hand adjustment
- Integrated limit stop for multiple cuts
- High-grade carbide-tipped precision saw blade
- Includes laser (mains-powered) for precise guidance while cutting
- Includes LED lighting (mains-operated) of the cutting area
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Includes sawdust bag to keep the workplace clean
- The transport brace ensures safe mobility
Facts, figures and information for Mitre Saw TE-MS 2112 L: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||1400 W | 20 %|
|Idle speed||5000 min^-1|
|Saw blade||210 mm x 30 mm|
|Swiveling range||47 ° - 47 °|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Cutting width 90° x 90°||120 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting width 90° x 45°||83 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 90°||120 mm x 34 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 45°||80 mm x 34 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||10.3 kg|
|Product weight||8.2 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Mitre Saw TE-MS 2112 L.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.