- High-power hot air gun, 2 power settings
- 2 temperature and air flow settings
- Stable base, suitable for stationary applications as well
- Overheating protection for safe operation
- Large range of accessories for great versatility
- Incl. paint scraper and four nozzles
- Supplied in practical case
Facts, figures and information for Hot Air Gun TH-HA 2000/1: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230/240 V | 50 Hz|
|Temperature at setting 1||350 °C|
|Temperature at setting 2||550 °C|
|Airflow rate at setting 1||300 L/min|
|Airflow rate at setting 2||500 L/min|
|Gross weight single packaging||1.59 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Hot Air Gun TH-HA 2000/1.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.