- Grinding/sanding belt and coarse grinding/sanding wheel
- Precision machining of wood and soft metals
- Major repairs, form correction and new polished faces
- Adjustable work supports for a variety of applications
- Adjustable spark guard window for safety when working
- 4 rubber feet for reliable, low-vibration stability
- Robust and compact metal structure for a long service life
- Zero-play ball-bearing shaft enables precision working
- Guard hoods closed on the side for safety when working
Facts, figures and information for Stationary Belt Grinder TH-US 240: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||240 W | 30 min|
|Idle speed||2950 min^-1|
|Grinding wheel||150 mm x 12.7 mm|
|Grain size of grinding wheel||36|
|Sanding belt||686 mm x 50 mm|
|Grain size of sanding belt||80|
|Gross weight single packaging||7.99 kg|
|Product weight||7.01 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Stationary Belt Grinder TH-US 240.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.