TC-AG 18/115 Li-Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Lightest angle grinder of its class
- Softstart function and restart safeguard to make it safer to use
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Modified air guidance for better cooling and longer service life
- Very smooth operation thanks to separation of motor and gearing
- Robust aluminium gear housing
- Slimline design with ergonomic softgrip
- Additional handle can be fitted flexibly in 3 positions
- Recommendation for optimum results: 2.5 Ah battery & higher
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
- Supplied without cutting disk
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Angle Grinder TC-AG 18/115 Li-Solo: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Product weight (kg)||1.21|
|Gross weight (kg)||2.05|
|Dimensions single packaging||290 mm x 142 mm x 108 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||6 Pieces|
|Gross weight of export carton||13.4 kg|
|Dimensions Export Carton||440 mm x 310 mm x 254 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||5184 Pieces | 10692 Pieces | 11880 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Angle Grinder TC-AG 18/115 Li-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.