- Top demolition performance by 43 J single impact power
- Robust SDS-hex tool chuck for fast tool change
- 180° adjustable additional handle for flexible working
- Robust, durable construction for strong long-term operations
- Robust 3 m rubber cable for maximum mobility
- Ready for immediate work thanks to supplied pointed & flat chisel
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Demolition Hammer TC-DH 43: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Impact rate||1800 min^-1|
|Impact power||43 J|
|Power cord||300 cm | H07RN-F|
|Tool holder||SDS-HEX 30 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||21.6 kg|
|Product weight||14.6 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Demolition Hammer TC-DH 43.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.