TC-ID 1000 Kit
- Sturdy 13mm quick-change drill chuck
- Electronic speed control with speed pre-selection
- Functions drilling and hammer drilling
- Metal depth stop
- Large softgrip area for convenient work
- Additional handle with anti-twist lock
- Ready to use for a drill stand with a 43 mm shaft
- 15-piece drill set in a practical case
- Delivered in a practical case with window
Facts, figures and information for Impact Drill TC-ID 1000 Kit: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of gears||1|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-3000 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-51000 min^-1|
|Drill chuck||0 mm - 13 mm|
|Drilling capacity in wood||32 mm|
|Drilling capacity in metal||13 mm|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||16 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||4.3 kg|
|Product weight||2.3 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Impact Drill TC-ID 1000 Kit.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.