- Adjustable pendulum stroke (4 settings) for fast sawing progress
- Electronic speed control for material-compatible operation
- Dust extraction via adapter for clean workplace
- Soleplate can be angled up to 45° for miter cuts
- Complete with 1 saw blade for wood for immediate project start
- Parallel guide and hexagon key included in delivery
Facts, figures and information for Jig Saw TC-JS 80: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of strokes||800 min^-1 - 3000 min^-1|
|Stroke height||18 mm|
|Cutting depth in wood||80 mm|
|Cutting depth in plastic||20 mm|
|Cutting depth in steel||10 mm|
|Max. bevel cuts||45 °|
|Gross weight single packaging||2.4 kg|
|Product weight||2.1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Jig Saw TC-JS 80.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.