- Easy projection of a laser cross
- Horizontal 360° line for easy alignment of objects
- Projection of a horizontal and/or a vertical laser line
- Self-leveling (LED warning if the inclination is more than 4°)
- Integrated 1/4" thread for use with a tripod
- Can also be used as a digital spirit level
- Comfortable handling thanks to the soft grip
- Complete with height-adjustable wall bracket for working comfort
- Complete with a practical bag for storage
- 4x 1.5V AA batteries needed (not included in delivery)
Facts, figures and information for Cross Laser Level TE-LL 360: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Working Range||20 m|
|Laser class (horizontal)||II|
|Laser diode (horizontal)||650 nm|
|Laser class (vertical)||II|
|Laser diode (vertical)||635 nm|
|Auto-leveling time||5 s|
|self-leveling range||4 °|
|Product weight (kg)||0.27|
|Gross weight (kg)||1.03|
|Dimensions single carton||146 mm x 135 mm x 255 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||8 Pieces|
|Gross weight of export carton||8.7 kg|
|Dimensions export carton||515 mm x 305 mm x 270 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||4864 Pieces | 9728 Pieces | 10944 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cross Laser Level TE-LL 360.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.