- 4 rubber feet for safe, low-vibration standing
- Adjustable work supports for different applications
- Robust compact metal construction for a long service life
- Zero-play ball-bearing shaft enables precise operations
- Adjustable spark reflectors for safe operation
- Laterally closed guard hoods for safe operations
- Included coarse and fine grinding disk (K36/K60)
- For strong repairs, shape corrections and polished sections
- For easy repairs as well as resharpening of blades
Facts, figures and information for Bench Grinder TH-BG 150: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||150 W | 30 min|
|Grinding wheels||150 mm x 12.7 mm x 16 mm|
|Grain size||36 / 60|
|Gross weight single packaging||6.05 kg|
|Product weight||5.38 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Grinder TH-BG 150.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.