TE-RO 1255 E
- Depth adjustment with turret stop
- Precision depth adjustment with exact twin-tube guide
- Electronic speed control with powerful motor
- Infinitely adjustable cutting depth
- Clamp Ø8 mm and Ø6 mm
- Parallel stop, compass, copy sleeve
- Spindle lock for easy tool change
- High stability for changing the tool
- Plastic insert protects the workpiece surface
- Chip shield
- Soft grip
- Cable clip
Facts, figures and information for Router TE-RO 1255 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||11000 min^-1 - 30000 min^-1|
|Stroke height||55 mm|
|Moulding cutter max.||30 mm|
|Clamping device||6 + 8 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||4.4 kg|
|Product weight||3.1 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Router TE-RO 1255 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.