- Easy and precise measurement of distances up to 25 m
- Measurements from the front or back edge of the device
- Easy measurement of lengths, areas or volumes
- Min/max function for continous measurements
- Safety function: laser radiation only with repeated power-up
- Small and convenient to use laser measuring device in pocket size
- Comfortable handling thanks to the soft grip
- Automatic switch-off after 3 minutes of inactivity
- Incl. practical bag for storage
- 2x 1,5V AAA batteries needed (not included in delivery)
Facts, figures and information for Laser Measuring Tool TC-LD 25: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Working range||0.05 m - 25 m|
|Measurement accuracy||3 mm/m|
|Laser type class||II|
|Laser diode||635 nm|
|Automatic deactivation||3 min|
|Product weight (kg)||0.07|
|Gross weight (kg)||0.31|
|Dimensions single packaging||114 mm x 69 mm x 202 mm|
|Pieces per export carton||10 Pieces|
|Gross weight of export carton||3.6 kg|
|Dimensions export carton||365 mm x 245 mm x 220 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||13800 Pieces | 28200 Pieces | 33840 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Laser Measuring Tool TC-LD 25.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.