- Powerful circular saw for straight cuts in wood materials
- Safe stop thanks to large handle
- Also with splitter for greater safety on the job
- Splitter adapts automatically to the cutting depth
- Carbide blade for sawing both with and across the grain
- Cutting depth adjustment without tools for top cutting results
- Saw table adjustment without tools for angular cuts
- Complete with parallel stop for accurate cuts
- Complete with connection for dust extraction
- Long-lasting, galvanized soleplate
- Softstart function: Safety through limited starting current
Facts, figures and information for Circular Saw TC-CS 1400: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||5200 min^-1|
|Saw blade||190 mm x 30 mm|
|Number of saw teeth||24 Pieces|
|Cutting depth at 45°||45 mm|
|Cutting depth at 90°||66 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||5.2 kg|
|Product weight||4.3 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Circular Saw TC-CS 1400.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.