TC-RH 800 E
- 4 functions: Drilling/impact drilling/chiseling with/without lock
- Overload safety stop for extra user safety
- One position switch for all functions
- Large soft grip surfaces for pleasant working
- Enclosed handle design to protect the palms of the hands
- Continous operation lock for pleasant & user-friendly working
- Pneumatic impact mechanism for very good forward traction
- Rugged SDS-plus chuck with automatic slip-in-function
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Supplied in practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Rotary Hammer TC-RH 800 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||0-1000 min^-1|
|Impact rate||0-5180 min^-1|
|Impact power||2.5 J|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||26 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||5.17 kg|
|Product weight||3.27 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotary Hammer TC-RH 800 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.