TE-ID 750 E
- Easy tool change thanks to Press&Lock spindle lock function
- High-quality, single sleeve drill chuck with lock function
- Dust-free drilling! - thanks to innovative dust extractor adapter
- Vacuum extraction adapter is easily and tool less detached
- Speed adjustment with pre-selector for material compatible work
- Robust and long-lasting metal gear unit
- Additional handle with ribs for secure fastening
- Ergonomic soft grip for comfortable operation
- Suitable for use in drill stands thanks to the 43mm clamping neck
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Drill bit depot in the additional handle - drills always on hand
- Delivered in a practical case
Facts, figures and information for Impact Drill TE-ID 750 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50-60 Hz|
|Number of gears||1|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-2700 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-43200 min^-1|
|Drill chuck||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|Drilling capacity in wood||30 m|
|Drilling capacity in metal||12 m|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||14 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||4.4 kg|
|Product weight||2.2 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Impact Drill TE-ID 750 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.